The 26th International Conference on Computational Statistics will take place at the University of Giessen, 27-30 August 2024. Tutorials will be given during the conference. The conference is sponsored by the European Regional Section of the IASC.
In celebration of its 50th anniversary, COMPSTAT 2024 is set to commemorate this milestone during the opening ceremony. Luzt Edler will provide a brief overview of the conference's history during the opening ceremony, reflecting on its journey and contributions over the past five decades.
The conference will be hybrid:
- Session organizers will choose either the in-person, the hybrid or the virtual option.
- Invited speakers should coordinate their presentation mode with the session organizers.
- Contributed speakers can choose the option of in-person or virtual presentation.
- Session organizers and contributed speakers will be able to change their contribution mode until the 7th of June 2024. After that date, any change is subject to availability.
- All the keynote talks, the special invited sessions, the hybrid organized sessions, and the virtual sessions will be live-streamed on Zoom for all the conference participants.
- The Poster Sessions will be virtual.
- All the participants can attend the conference in person, even if they choose a virtual oral presentation or a poster.
The tutorials, invited, organized and contributed sessions will take place in parallel. An invited session presentation is about 30 mins, while an organized or contributed session presentation is about 20 minutes. Tutorials will last about 100 minutes.